PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) is the “platelet”, which is obtained by taking 10-20 ml of blood from the person and separating it in a special centrifuge and micro-filtering device, is given back to the hair by injection.
– PRP treatment is used in various treatments, in the face area, scalp, orthopedics, etc. It is used in most areas.
– It has no side effects since it is produced from the patient’s own blood and injected into the area to be treated.
– You will not experience any pain after the procedure, which takes 30-45 minutes on average.
– After the operation, you should not take a bath on the day.
– There may be small swelling and redness at the needle entry points only in the area where PRP is applied and this will heal during the day.
– The swelling is due to the PRP liquid given and will dissipate with a massage.
– The miraculous aspects of the scalp PRP treatment are as follows;
– Provides revitalization and thickening of existing small hair.
– Prevents shedding.
– It helps your hair to grow in a greater quality and healthier.
– Of course, PRP is not a one-time treatment. Especially during the spring transition periods, you can have the treatment we consider appropriate at any time of the year.
– You need to have a maximum of 8 sessions, with a minimum of 4 sessions.
– By spending 30-45 minutes per month on average, you can restore your hair to its former health and prevent hair loss with a painless and painless treatment method.
– It is possible for women patients to have PRP treatment on their hairy areas and faces, not only for men.
Mesotherapy; It is the direct injection of the liquid containing the vitamins, minerals, and some keratolytic products needed by the hair to the scalp.
Mesotherapy Treatment, which is different from PRP Treatment, is a ready-made solution. It can be planned as an additional treatment to PRP Treatment or it can be applied to the scalp as a treatment alone.
Like PRP Treatment, it has a great effect on the growth, density, and strengthening of the hair. A treatment program should be made with a minimum of 4 sessions. This solution, which consists of vitamins necessary for hair, has no side effects. After the procedure, it is requested not to take a bath and not to touch the hairy area during that day.
This painless and painless procedure takes an average of 30 minutes. After the operation, there may be small swelling and slight redness at the needle insertion points. This is a normal situation and will recover during the day.
You can meet our expert team and get help face-to-face to learn about your hair treatment plan.