DHI (Direct Hair Implantation) Hair Transplantation technique, as the name suggests, is the opening of the hair follicle with the help of a Choi needle and the placement of the hair follicle with the same device.
The reason why it is in high demand today is that patients can have normal lives in a shorter time with the DHI technique. The reason for this is that in the DHI technique, the part of the patient to be transplanted is not shaved and the transplanted hair is camouflaged between the main hair.
The main reason for the DHI technique is that the transplantation area is transplanted without shaving. However, as the transplantation process becomes difficult in hair transplant, the hair is also done by shaving completely.
According to the researchers, although the DHI technique is not counted as “Technical” in hair transplantation, it is now called a different technique between clinics due to the different progress of the transplantation process. So what are the stages of this DHI technique;
– Hair follicles are taken one by one from the determined healthy donor area with the help of a micromotor and collected one by one.
– In the operation performed with the Choi implanter pen, the grafts are carefully placed into the pens one by one.
– The placed follicles are planted with great care one by one under the direction of the hair at an angle of 40-45 degrees by the specialist.
– 15-20 Choi pens are used in one operation.
The DHI technique has advantages as well as disadvantages. So what are these;
– It helps the person to camouflage the operation after shaving only the area where the follicles will be removed and the transplanted area is transplanted without shaving.
– With the direct transplantation of the follicles taken from the donor area without waiting for the channel opening process, the roots remain less separated from the body temperature and adapt more comfortably.
– In narrow areas, dense planting is provided without shaving.
– Bleeding is minimized since the canal and transplantation are at the same time.
– The specialist who will transplant must be fully specialized in this subject and must undergo long-term training.
– Since only one person will transplant, the specialist must be patient and self-sacrificing.
– It is a costly technique due to the Choi pens used compared to other hair transplants.
Clinic Royale team is happy for natural and successful results with its staff specialized in DHI technique. You can contact us to be informed about our results.